I’ve seen a lot of folks running this scenario in their multilingual multisite:
- sitename.com/en (English)
- sitename.com/es (Spanish)
- sitename.com/ko (Korean characters)
- ….and on and on and on for many different languages
Some of those ‘simple translation’ plugins just weren’t hacking it, so they decided to totally and very carefully translate their multilingual mulitisite into different languages. Rock on, right? Again the problem of multiple instances of the exact same images being duplicated comes into the equation.
Why in the world are we having to duplicate all the exact same images for our mulitlingual mulitiste?
Now, you can use the same image for all your multilingual multisites with Network Shared Media!
- It’s simple.
- Easy to use.
- All the time it takes you to upload all those images is now saved.
- And all the money for the additional storage space is now saved as well!